OPV2VAn Open Benchmark Dataset and Fusion Pipeline for Perception with Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication
What is OPV2V?
OPV2V is the first large-scale Open Dataset for Perception with V2V communication. By utilizing a cooperative driving co-simulation framework named OpenCDA and CARLA simulator, we collect divergent scenes with various numbers of connected vehicles to cover challenging driving situations like severe occlusions.
- aggregated sensor data from multi-connected automated vehicles
- 73 scenes, 6 road types, 9 cities
- 12K frames of LiDAR point clouds and RGB camera images, 230K annotated 3D bounding box
- comprehensive benchmark with 4 LiDAR detectors and 4 different fusion strategies (16 models in total)
Urban Curvy Road
Freeway Entrance Ramp
Urban 4-way Intersection
Rural Curvy Road
- Lidar: 120 m detection range, 130,0000 points per second, 26.8◦ vertical
- 4x Camera: 110 ◦ FOV, 800×600 resolution
GNSS: 0.2m error
We're Here To Help!
San Francisco, CA 94143